- A minimum of 2-years of working experience as accounts and/or admin officer, preferably in development sector.
- A good command over written and verbal communication in English language.
- Proficient in using computers especially Quick-books, Excel etc.
- Able to work independently or in a team with the ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, work under pressure and produce quality results on time with attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree but desirable is a Master’s degree in Finance/Accounts.
- Real Medicine Foundation is an equal opportunity organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply by filling all the mandatory options. If you still face difficulties, then send your resume with cover letter at Rmfpakhr@gmail.com